Passionnate about his job
Michael is a young gaspesian who has been lulled by the sea throughout his youth. Having worked on excursions boats before, he loves the contact with people and loves sharing his trade and his knowledges of the region with others. Climb aboard and enjoy a fishing experience with a young and dynamic skipper.
Want to learn more about the inshore fishery in Quebec and new innovations in the field? Embark for a trip with Captain Moreau. Following his lobster fishing season, the captain offers boarding with him to learn more about lobster, fisheries or to launch your line in the fishy and salty waters of the Gaspé.
THE BOAT : OBSERVATION LITTORAL
- Length : 27 feet (≈ 8 m)/li>
- Beam: 10 feet (≈ 3m)
- Propulsion: 2 x 150 HP outboard motors
- Average speed: 25 knots (≈ 46km/h)
- Capacity : Up to 9 people
- Approved by Transport Canada for passenger transportation
ACTIVITIES OFFERED BY CAPTAIN Moreau